Monday 2 April 2012

Process Not Product

It's been a while! :-)
The last two months were the first of my sabbatical year...
I immediately jumped into a creative rollercoaster and started working on a new project for De Invasie Van Gent.
So overexcited as I was about my newly-gained freedom, no second was lost in creating as much as possible :-)
So, here's a little 'behind the screens' from that period, very soon I'll show you more of the finished products!

P.S. Process not product fits perfectly with this post; a while ago I read Dave's inspiring blog and Leanne's mantra "process, not product" stuck with me, as I also enjoy every step of creating!

 moodboard










must find a rubber-finger-thingie in the future :-)


 
 Fleamarket findings





Spreading the word!


 A little pimp-project on the side for Beresterk






My main material :-)




I see oldskool logos on the way, do you recognize it? :-)




I see the sea




 

No comments:

Post a Comment